MS Class of 2020
Most Recent Professional Experience
Barnard College, Empirical Reasoning Center
August 2019 – Present
- As a teaching assistant in the lab section of GIS Methods, I support Prof. Alisa Rod through guiding students through and teaching GIS software.
New York City Department of Transportation
March 2018 – Present
- I work in the Asset Management Unit as a GIS college aide to create, maintain, and update various geodatabases of DOT assets through GIS software (ArcMap, QGIS) and customized scripts (Python, SQL, and VBA). I utilized MS Access to design and improve dynamic and robust databases, such as the Facility Portal for emergency preparedness procedures and the Historical Commitments Tracker for project tracking.
- The Macaulay Honors College at CUNY Hunter College; New York, NY; BA Geography (GIS)
Awards & Recognition
- Gamma Theta Upsilon (since May 2019)
- William E. Macaulay Scholarship (2015)
- Part-time employment