MS Class of 2018
I hold a BS degree in Computer Science specializing in Software Technology with 5 years of work experience as a software engineer and a front-end developer. I have always been interested in using technology for urban development which is why I am pursuing further studies in Applied Urban Science and Informatics at New York University.
I am excited to learn more about urban data specifically how to collect, organize and analyze them to provide solutions and suggestions to city agencies. I hope to apply what I am able to learn in CUSP back in the Philippines and improve the country’s urban development.
Most Recent Professional Experience
FRONT-END DEVELOPER, MACQUARIE OFFSHORE SERVICES PTY. LTD
- Developed front-end applications catering to Macquarie’s Leasing business
- Involved in migrating existing applications to the cloud
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, INDRA PHILIPPINES, INC.
- Led the functional, technical design and development of enhancements for the Customer Management System (CMS) of an energy company
- Handled enhancements done to migrate the financial interfaces of CMS from the legacy system to the SAP Enterprise Resource Planning system
- Responsible for the operations and maintenance of the Meter Reading and Field Orders module of the CMS system
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science major in Software Technology, De La Salle University, Manila, Philippines
- Part-time employment