MS Class of 2018
Experienced business advisor and technology consultant with a passion for working with organizations whose vision is focused on helping to bring forward meaningful change for customers and the wider public. My interest areas include data analytics, entrepreneurship, urban change, artificial intelligence and emerging technologies such as IoT and sensors.
I thrive on challenging teams, colleagues and industry to consider new ways of thinking and action to address issues that impact the daily lives of those in the community.
A proven leadership track-record cultivating high performing teams to achieve outcomes including managing large multi-region programs. I have influenced stakeholders to deliver experiences characterized through innovation, engagement and simplicity.
Previous roles engaged closely with large corporate enterprises and governments across the United States, Australia and Asia Pacific, collaborating with colleagues and industry partners to help solve important client problems.
I am interested in connecting with others in the investment management, start-up, venture capital and private equity industries.
Additionally, I enjoy travel, cooking, fitness and sports (rugby union and running half-marathons), public speaking (Island Toastmasters Club, Hong Kong) and collecting unique cufflinks
Analytics Manager, The Experience Centre
- Sep 2014 – Jul 2017, Hong Kong
Modelling & Analytics Manager, Technology Consulting
- Aug 2009 – Aug 2014, Melbourne, Australia
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
- Bachelors of Commerce and Science (Hons), completed July 2009
- Majors: Finance, Actuarial Studies, Mathematics, and Statistics.
University of California – Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Undergraduate Exchange Program
Other Degrees & Certifications
- Chartered Financial Analyst – Level III
Awards & Recognition
- CUSP Fellowship, 2017/18
- Big Data, smart cities, and the future of Hong Kong, PwC publication, Aug 2016
- Volatility Modelling in Options Markets, University of Melbourne Honours Thesis, Jun 2009
- UCLA EAP scholarship, 2008