MS Class of 2020
A current Masters student at NYU’s Center for Urban Science and Progress, I am interested in how we can use data to further progress our society. My mathematics background combined with the tools I am learning at CUSP will allow me to perform all the technical work as well as effectively implement and communicate this in the form of data-driven policies for cities. The technical side and the policy side of this intersection are both of intrigue to me, and I am excited to work in this field.
Most Recent Professional Experience
Benefits Analyst, Dunbar, Bender & Zapf, Inc., Pittsburgh, PA
- Working with client employers to administer and manage their retirement plans. This includes end of year asset reconciliation, testing, and general government compliance as well as year-round consultation on plan design and maintenance.
- Meadville, PA
- Bachelors in Mathematics
Awards & Recognition
- Distinguished Alden Scholar
- Google Cloud/CoSIDA Academic All-America Third Team (Cross Country/Track & Field)
- Allegheny Senior Athlete Achievement Award
- Member of Allegheny’s Chapter of Pi Mu Epsilon, a National Mathematics Honor Society
- Full-time employment
- Part-time employment