MS Class of 2018
I aspire to solve meaningful business and social challenges by using design thinking, creating meaningful products (digital/physical), and inspiring others. I am curious to know how Advanced Analytics, Design Thinking, and Behavioral Economics impact the development of business strategy, public policy, and operation.
Most Recent Professional Experience
Before starting at NYU CUSP, I spent 4 years at Deloitte Consulting, where I delivered over 25 corporate strategy, advanced analytics, operation, and agile transformation projects across business and technology groups. I also led or supported internal M&A, IP innovation, and recruiting.
My special focus is in Marketing. I used advanced analytics to understand and influence customer behavior by using Omni-Channel customer journey, contextual product recommendation, and risk management. I played client facing, team lead, and strategy / data / analytics delivery roles.
Highlights of earlier work experience:
- Product management at Fortune 50 technology company
- Co-founders of two business ventures in technology and education services
- Experience at Chinese State-Owned infrastructure design and boutique venture capital firms
- Key author of a peer-reviewed paper in photovoltaic and nano technology invention
- University of Toronto, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Toronto, Canada
Awards & Recognition
- Deloitte Canada Best Analytics Delivery 2016
- NYU Fellowship
- University of Toronto Fellowship
- Valedictorian of Class 2008
- Full-time employment