MS Class of 2018
I’m an engineer with Bachelor of Technology in Electrical & Electronics from GGSIP University, Delhi, India. At undergrad school, I was researching the various applications of RFID based devices that can be used for domestic purpose. After graduation, I joined Infosys Limited, 2nd best IT service provider in India. I worked as Data Analyst/Test Engineer for 3 years and gained exposure in data manipulation, extraction, and visualization.
My professional interest is to analyze how data-driven policies can help in the betterment of rural areas across the globe and overcome the social and economic barriers.
Most Recent Professional Experience
TEST ENGINEER, INFOSYS LIMITED
- Responsible for financial report validation for portfolio managers, lead the scrum meeting, give the sign off on behalf of QA team, prepare presentations for quarterly meetings.
- I was awarded INSTA Award at Infosys for managing an entire project single-handedly without any single issue highlighted from the client side.
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- New Delhi, India
- Bachelor of Technology in Electrical & Electronics
Awards & Recognition
- Awarded INSTA Award at Infosys
- Part-time employment
- Full-time employment