MS Class of 2019, China
Applied Urban Science and Informatics, CUSP, New York University
Professional Interests: Data Analysis, UI Designing, Project Management, Product Management, Urban Science.
Most Recent Professional Experience
Sino-Agri Leading Biosciences Co., Ltd (07, 2015-08, 2015)
Position: assistant of customer service executive
Responsibility: took charge of dealing with sales order, contacted with customers, manufacturers, followed the orders, provided updating feedbacks with customers, and handled customer complaints.
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (09,2014-2018)
Location: Beijing, China
Minor: Information Management and Information Systems
Awards & Recognition
Planner, College Student Sponsor Social Platform (11, 2016)
- Led 4 members to establish an We-chat public platform dedicated to provide information with advertisers and colleges
- With the increase of subscribers, established database and optimized the platform by designing monitoring system, database storage information and project risk analysis
- Awarded Third Prize in Baidu 3rd National College Student Innovation Marketing Contest, Huabei Division Final
Participant, Outlook of China English Talent Show Competition (05, 2016)
- Acted as the supporting actress in the play “Father Knows Better”and blended the performance of dance, singing with drama.
- Awarded as Second Prize in the final competition
Scholarship offered by University of Maryland (02, 2018)