- March 18, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join the Center for Urban Science and Progress (CUSP) at New York University’s Tandon School of Engineering for an exciting webinar on our NEW Online Advanced Certificate in Applied Urban Science and Informatics!
March 18th, 2021
12:00pm to 1:00pm ET
During this information session for prospective students, you will:
- Learn how you can personalize the Online Advanced Certificate to your busy schedule, no matter where you live in the world.
- Understand the application process and the scholarships available to qualified students.
- Explore the exciting curriculum, taught by CUSP’s expert faculty members.
Discover how you can use data for social good and help solve the world’s most pressing urban challenges.
- Apply new skills to your current role or prepare for a career change in the exciting field of Urban Informatics.
- 12:00 to 12:15pm – Welcome & introduction to NYU CUSP
- 12:15 to 12:45pm – Online Advanced Certificate overview, academics, and career opportunities
- 12:45 to 12:50pm – Admissions Process
- 12:50 to 1:00pm – Q&A
Presented by Victoria Alsina, CUSP Academic Director & Industry Assistant Professor, and Marina Salamon, CUSP Recruitment Manager.
Can’t attend? Please RSVP below and we will send you a recording of the webinar.