MS Class of 2018
I am interested in developing solutions that enable local governments and non-profits to make more intelligent decisions, manage assets more efficiently, and improve collaboration across departments and stakeholders. Specifically, I hope to work on issues of social equity through the lens of community development.
Most Recent Professional Experience
CIVIC ANALYTICS GRADUATE STUDENT FELLOW, NYU CUSP’S URBAN INTELLIGENCE LAB
Fall 2017 to present
- Developing models, visualizations and tools for a variety of New York City agencies and homeless shelter providers.
TEACHING AND RESEARCH ASSISTANT WITH STANFORD’S SUSTAINABLE URBAN SYSTEMS INITIATIVE
Summer 2016 to Summer 2017
- Developed content for and guided students through 7 real-world projects across 3 different courses on the topic of urban informatics.
- Organized a seminar series (CEE 224S: “Sustainable Urban Systems Seminar”) and a symposium.
- Conducted a workshop at the Smart Cities NYC ’17 conference.
- Collaborated on a project with the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network to localize Sustainable Development goals in cities across the Bay Area. Responsible for data analysis and mapping work.
- Created quarterly newsletters using MailChimp, edited and published blog posts for the SUS website.
- Stanford University, Stanford, California
- B.S. in Environmental Systems Engineering, Urban Track
Awards & Recognition
- NYU CUSP Civic Analytics Graduate Student Fellow
- NYU CUSP Merit Scholar
- Part-time employment
- Full-time employment