Admissions Systems Specialist
This position is a key member of the CUSP Education team, particularly in Admissions, and collaborates with various NYU units to ensure university data standards are implemented. Reporting directly to the Director of Education Services, the incumbent manages data and systems for recruitment and admissions, and is the lead staff responsible for the CUSP CRM (Slate), creating reports and analyzing data throughout the admission cycle from prospect to enrollment. The incumbent also analyzes Education workflows and business practices, recommending changes as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, analytics, IT, web technology, or related field.
3 years’ relevant experience providing technical and operational support in a fast-paced environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Higher education (e.g., admissions), not-for-profit, research institute.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Proficiency with systems/technology integration, spreadsheets, database applications, and other web technologies.
- Ability to track multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines under pressure and with frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Excellent proofreading and writing skills.
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to maintain compliance with established guidelines, policies, and procedures in order to ensure consistency.
- Strong communications skills, both spoken and written; ability to clearly and effectively convey complex information to individuals or groups of people of varying experience levels.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
Systems experience with CRM implementation/management, PeopleSoft SIS, Google Apps, WordPress CMS, Sakai CMS, and email marketing software.
View Posting and Apply: https://uscareers-nyu.icims.
New York University’s Center for Urban Science and Progress (CUSP) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, committed to building a culturally diverse educational environment. In keeping with this commitment, CUSP strongly encourages applications from women, people with disabilities and members of minority groups. Individuals with disabilities seeking accommodations in the application process should contact the Office of Equal Opportunity, at firstname.lastname@example.org.