Advanced CertificateApplied Urban Science
To be considered for the Advanced Certificate in Applied Urban Science and Informatics program, you must demonstrate, through a combination of coursework, previous degree, and professional experience, competency in the following areas, depending on your intended discipline specialization:
- Single-variable calculus
- Basic programming
- Statistics and probability
- Geographic information systems and spatial analytics
- Basic computer science
We are looking for people from ALL disciplines who would like to apply their quantitative skills to pressing social issues.
Please see our CUSP Application Guide for help submitting the admissions requirements in your application.
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from an accredited university
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Resume or CV
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Essay questions
The application for Fall 2018 entry will be released in October 2017.
Early Admissions Deadline for Fall 2018: December 15th, 2017
Regular Admissions Deadline for Fall 2018: February 15th, 2018
Final Admissions Deadline for Fall 2018: April 15th, 2018
Application Fee for All Deadlines: $120