- Single-variable calculus
- Basic programming
- Statistics and probability
- Geographic information systems and spatial analytics
- Basic computer science
We are looking for people from ALL disciplines who would like to apply their quantitative skills to pressing social issues.
Applications for the advanced certificate program are reviewed on a rolling admissions basis.
- Step 1: Learn more – request information here or attend an information session.
- Step 2: Submit an application with the Preliminary Review requirements. Application submissions are based on the deadlines listed below. Completed applications will consist of two rounds. CUSP administers a two stage review process in order to streamline the admissions process. Time between preliminary review and final review is determined by the volume of applications and the completion of preliminary requirements by candidates. After the preliminary review is complete, we will contact you with your results.
- Step 3: After receiving notification regarding preliminary review, upload the documentation required for the Final Review and submit to finalize your application.
CUSP administers an admissions cycle on a rolling basis for students seeking to join the advanced certificate program. The deadlines for rolling admissions are shown below.